About Me

My photo
A constantly curious and melancholic wanderer...

Thursday, August 25, 2011

A wide variety of OT activities

OT:  Mrs R, do you want to come to OT for some baking?
Mrs R:  (looking very puzzled)  Ballet?  I don't think I will be able to cope with that kind of dancing..
OT:  No, we going to do baking.  (louder tone of voice)
Mrs R:  You cannot seriously picutre me on a bike?
OT:  We are going to bake cookies Mrs R (tone of voice becoming slightly louder than necessary now)
Mrs R:  Allright, if you insist, but I'm not kissing anyone again.

*She ended up eating the cookie dough raw and managed to participate in the group without any kisses, but had fun nonetheless.

1 comment:

  1. Goodness me...

    The events of your normal workdays amaze me constantly. And all that kissing; suppose it's good for the elderly - keep their spirits young.

    ReplyDelete