About Me

My photo
A constantly curious and melancholic wanderer...

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My friends are complimentary...

My random friend's blog Chronicles of a Random Mind inspired me to think about what my best compliment ever was.

Well, besides the fact that my previous manager said that I am perfect for psych (which may or may not have been a compliment), I think my best compliment was from my special friend who I also happen to call:  "Friend"...

"You are very dark on the outside, but so colourful on the inside"

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention Lienkie. In my blog I gave the compliment though. I should also think about the best compliment I received... I agree you are oh so colourful but only the colours you would find in asscorn and smartcorn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like being like asscorn or smartcorn...That's a brilliant comparison:)

    ReplyDelete