About Me

My photo
A constantly curious and melancholic wanderer...

Friday, December 2, 2011

A blog dedicated to cats...

I have always loved cats.  When I was little I used to save all the stray cats and take them home to the farm.  I am the person who brought the first two cats to Roodekraal (our beautiful farm's name) that started the *clowder of cats in our dairy (average between 20 to 40 cats - depending on the time of the year), that sometimes drive my dad insane:) Jip, that was me.

But I have discovered that I am not the most crazy cat person out there...When reading on one of the other blogs I follow: Miss Moss, I discovered a new blog that I like.  It is crazy, very random and in Japanese.  And the whole blog is dedicated to two cats.  I love it. 

Here is some pictures from the blog: 











Check it out for yourself at this blog.  The name is unpronouncable...But it is awesome!

*I googled what a group of cats is called.  It can also be called a cluster :)

No comments:

Post a Comment