1. We have a kermis at our church this afternoon
2. We are going to see The Artist (first major silent movie in 80 years) tonight with special friends
3. Golf with the husband and best friends in the Bushveld...
* Golf doesn't normally excite me, but it is the Bushveld and I was promised that I can race around on a golf cart... (it's been a while since my semi-speeding-golf-cart-accident a year and a half ago)
4. Time spent with my wacky and random, but oh-so-special friends from the old Rustenburg Gang (even though it is most unfortunate that everybody cannot be there)
Have a wonderful weekend ful of rest and a tad bit of wackiness when with good friends...
And always remember:
"No matter how good you are at something, there's always about a million people better than you"
Same goes for when you are really bad at something I guess :)