About Me

My photo
A constantly curious and melancholic wanderer...

Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy Weekend

What a week.. Had a bit of a rough time at work, but it's Friday and I am looking forward to the weekend for the following reasons:

1.  We have a kermis at our church this afternoon

* Not sure it's going to be quiet as exciting as in this picture...

2.  We are going to see The Artist (first major silent movie in 80 years) tonight with special friends



3.  Golf with the husband and best friends in the Bushveld...



*  Golf doesn't normally excite me, but it is the Bushveld and I was promised that I can race around on a golf cart... (it's been a while since my semi-speeding-golf-cart-accident a year and a half ago)

4.  Time spent with my wacky and random, but oh-so-special friends from the old Rustenburg Gang (even though it is most unfortunate that everybody cannot be there)


 *  To read more about our wacky and random times together see my friend's post on our crazy weekend at One Inappropriate Weekend.


Have a wonderful weekend ful of rest and a tad bit of wackiness when with good friends...




And always remember: 

"No matter how good you are at something, there's always about a million people better than you"
Homer Simpson

Same goes for when you are really bad at something I guess :)

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome weekend you have in store! Hehe thanks for the mention :-D. Sad I wont make it but if you guys have crazy times Ill have crazy times in my mind too which will make me feel better. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete