About Me

My photo
A constantly curious and melancholic wanderer...

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Life without Coffee

I've decided to give up coffee for 40 days for lent.  I am not sure if this is such a  good thing.

So far:
  • I have overslept
  • I have snapped at more than one person more than once
  • I have looked at numerous pictures of coffee
  • I dream of coffee
  • I smelt coffee this morning as my boss decided to bring a coffee machine to work - it's crazy!
  • I have a headache
  • My head actually feels like sponge
  • I will kill you if you bring coffee close to me
I'm sure it will only get better from here.














It has to get better.  It just has to!


3 comments:

  1. Good luck with this one...eish
    Me? I just decided to give up walking. It's been 23 days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eish this sounds very heavy. Hope you doing better!

    ReplyDelete