About Me

My photo
A constantly curious and melancholic wanderer...

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Throwback Thursday

Today I am reminiscing about my honeymoon (not so many moons ago)...

10 wonderful days in Bali and then 3 stunning days in our own beautiful country at Madikwe Lodge.  Even though I was just a little freaked out by the fact that I was now married and that life would never be the same again, I made some of my favourite memories ever with the only person I can ever imagine spending a lifetime with...

Here are a few of my shots of our adventures:







I ate, prayed and found lots of love in Bali...








Magnificent moments at Madikwe Lodge 


And then this photo that I love even though it wasn't taken by me (we had a tourguide/photographer named Made in Bali who accompanied most of our adventures and who said something very inappropriate just before taking this photo) because it is just so spontaneous and too precious not to share...  

You can see more photos of this trip over here


No comments:

Post a Comment