- Cup of popcorn seeds
- Packet of Astro's*
- Salt and Vinegar Popcorn Spice
- Put a pot on the stove plate and pour in enough oil to cover the bottom.
- Now pour in the cup of popcorn seeds (make sure it also just covers the bottom of the pot)
- Put the plate on about 5 or 6 to heat up the oil and let the seeds begin to pop...
- Once you've got a pot full of popcorn (or once you don't hear the popping sound anymore), switch off the plate and remove the pot from the stove.
- Throw your popcorn into a glassbowl or if your lucky and you had a friend who knew about your popcorn fetish, throw the popcorn into your big yellow bucket that says Popcorn on the front
- Pour the Astro's* into the bowl of popcorn (if the popcorn is nice and hot, you get a bit of melted chocolate effect)
- Sprinkle Salt and Vinger spice to taste
Beware: Asscorn is Addictive!!!
After a certain not-so-anonymous-follower seemed shock that I did not speak about Smartcorn in this post I've decided to update the recipe for her..
*Astro's can be replaced by any of the following:
- Smarties (for Smartcorn)
- Jelly Tots (for Jellocorn)
- Any small sweets or chocolates you like :)