- I have been very busy failing miserably on all the new year's resolutions I've made. This is an extremely difficult task and took me slightly more than a week of January.
- I also got engaged (late December) and started planning a wedding (which by the way is an extremely tiring thing to do. I understand the Afrikaans idiom now much better: "Trou is definitief nie perdekoop nie") I love being engaged, but I think I would prefer eloping in Vegas.
- Further on I have three sets of parents to keep happy (and 3 sets of grandparents if that counts)
- I've been to see U2 - a show so wonderful that it took me more than a month to recover from the total awe and amazement I experienced that night.
- I have worked hard on finding as many reasons as possible to avoid the gym and any kind of exercise. (even though I need a honeymoon body ready by the 5th of November - yikes...)
- I have almost a 160 "children" over 80years old that I take care of on a daily basis.
- I heard that absence makes the heart grow fonder.
- And hey, I also need to have a bit of fun on the side from time to time.
A very late Happy 2011 to all and may this year be filled with a few more blogs from my side and some random inspiration...(we can only hope)
Always remember: The light at the end of the tunnel, might be an oncoming dragon...