About Me

My photo
A constantly curious and melancholic wanderer...

Friday, June 7, 2013

New Life

I have been completely of the grid since February and has really missed blogging... However since there was some life-changing events happening (like the possibility of moving to Mauritius and then the possibility becoming a reality and then deciding whether we want to move to Mauritius and then working really hard to get things in place at my work before leaving them and then basically packing up our lives and moving to Mauritius...), I do hope you will forgive my abscense from the blog world.

So yes, I am writing this post from the beautiful Mauritius (or Paradise Island as called by some people) and I am still not even sure if I am really here or if it is a dream...   And I'm also not sure yet what kind of dream it is - something between really exciting and adventorous and very scary and very weird :) 

So, I will be doing some Mauritius posts soon.  To share what I am learning here and how to survive in Mauritius as a complete stranger.  he he

But I thought before I start with the Mauritius posts, I will do one or two South African ones, so that everyone can see just why I am going to miss South Africa and my special people in it so so much...

Hope to do a bit more of blogging in the future... If there is anyone out there that still reads my blog - hallo and...

2 comments:

  1. Gewonder waar jy is!! Wow. Can't wait to read more about your new adventure! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ek het so bietjie van die aardbol af verdwyn ja :) he he, maar ek is terug en reg vir blogging. Thanks vir die comment :)

      Delete