About Me

My photo
A constantly curious and melancholic wanderer...

Sunday, May 26, 2019

double trouble

Since I haven't posted anything about the newest addition to the family and since I want to try write a bit more often (once a week/month should be achievable right?) - here is a few pictures of:

Liam:  "The Destructor" van Zyl.















Things you need to know about Liam:
  • He loves balls
  • He calls most things "ball"
  • He has a temper! (He's had it since birth)
  • He is scary strong
  • He can laugh deep from his tummy and it is the most beautiful sound in the world
  • He shows affection somewhere between a hit and a hug
  • He is always on the move
  • We love him so much 

I have double the chaos and mess in my life now... And double the joy. xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment