About Me

My photo
A constantly curious and melancholic wanderer...

Sunday, January 17, 2021

Picnic with the Van Zyl's

 Sometimes, I just love to look at life through my camera lens. I don't do this often enough and I don't have the skill that I wish I had (let's hope 2021 is the year to improve it).  So this post is just about sharing our adventures at the Heritage Nature Reserve in Bel Ombre through photo-stories...





























































































"In nature nothing is perfect, 
 and everything is perfect"

Alice Walker 


And that is how I feel about my life (writings, musings, photos and everything else in between) too.  

Nothing is perfect,  and yet everything is perfect.  

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely my friend. Im sure your boys had so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete